1. Test and adjust water chemistry; interpret gauges, flow meters, and monitoring equipment.
2. Maintain operational and recirculation efficiency of various filters and systems.
3. Maintain pool chemicals and preventive maintenance logs for the pool.
4. Minimize hazards to all participants as well as staff and faculty by understanding and utilizing the requirements of proper chemical storage, usage, and handling.
5. Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
6. Recognize and respond effectively in emergencies. Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services arrives.
7. Present professional appearance and attitude at all ties
8. Maintain a high standard of customer service.
9. Inspect the pool and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor.
10. Oversees the handling of identification cards as well as health, incident and waiver forms.
11. Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports (e.g.: health surveys, sign in sheets).
12. Enforce all policies, rules, and regulations of the pool.
13. Provide a high level of customer service.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.