Postdoctoral Fellow/Medical Stimulation - 210000011C
Simulation Postdoctoral Scholar Position for the University of Tennessee Center for Advanced Medical Simulation - Knoxville
The Simulation Postdoctoral Scholar will work at the University of Tennessee Center for Advanced Medical Simulation (UTCAMS) under the supervision of the Medical Director. The Simulation Postdoctoral Scholar is expected to support the research mission of UTCAMS by overseeing research operations of the healthcare simulation program.
- Complete and submit IRB applications, perform data collection and analysis, and manage manuscript preparation and submission for UTCAMS research projects
- Conduct and coordinate assessment of student performance in formative and summative simulation-based events.
- Engage simulation faculty/facilitators for the purposes of supporting simulation-based assessment goals and practices.
- Identify, apply and drive successful outcomes for intramural, extramural and other funding opportunities related to healthcare simulation.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a simulation faculty development program.
- Expand the field of healthcare simulation through networking and collaboration with other healthcare simulation programs and serving as an ambassador of UTCAMS simulation program in local, regional, and national simulation venues/settings.
- PhD in Educational Psychology or related field
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in the administration of basic psychomotor testing, evaluation, and questionnaires
- Experience with data analysis and use of NVivo, SPSS, or other data analysis software
Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and is competitive for postdoctoral fellows. The position includes an excellent benefits package (http://www.uthsc.edu/postdoc/benefits.php ). Located in Memphis, a dynamic Mid-South city rich in culture, history, diversity, music and cuisine, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center is one of the largest, most comprehensive academic health centers in the United States with a solid commitment to postdoctoral training. UTHSC is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA/V institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services.
Knox Simulation Center
Campus/Institute - Knoxville
Jun 11, 2021, 12:57:09 PM