University of Colorado | Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine | Department of Family Medicine
Mixed Methods Researcher
The University of Colorado has a requirement for COVID-19 vaccinations and full completion thereof by 9/1/21 or upon start date. Information regarding this requirement, and exemptions can be found at:
Exemptions vary by campus location/department.
- Anschutz Campus – Exemptions are allowed for medical or religious reasons.
- Denver Campus - Exemptions are allowed for medical, religious, or personal reasons.
- Consolidated/Central Services Administration – Will follow Anschutz policy on exemptions.
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
The mission of the Anschutz Medical Campus (AMC) is to be a diverse teaching and learning community that creates, discovers, and applies knowledge to improve the health and well-being of Colorado and the world. Anschutz Medical Campus is focused on educating upcoming medical professionals, conducting groundbreaking research, practicing innovative approaches to health care delivery and providing excellent direct patient care at two hospitals. Located on AMC, the School of Medicine hosts a globally recognized array of departments, institutes and centers dedicated to educating the next generation of medical professionals.
Among these is the Department of Family Medicine (DFM) which is dedicated to “helping people be healthier" by educating, nurturing, fostering, and enhancing those in the field of family medicine and the communities we live in and serve. The Department of Family Medicine has five (5) focus areas, each with specific goals:
- Patient Care – Providing outstanding care to patients;
- Education – Training the family medicine and primary care workforce;
- Research – Creating and disseminating new knowledge;
- Communities - Connecting with our communities to achieve health equity; and
- Diversity & Health Equity - To build and foster a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the communities we serve.
This position is within the Department of Famiily Medicine and will focus on mixed-method health-related research. Specific areas of expertise include qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods research design, data collection, analysis, and interpretation. The position will involve participating as a co-investigator on funded research studies and departmental research needs.
- Participates in collaborative, multidisciplinary research studies.
- Grant and manuscript writing, collecting data, developing and conducting qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods analyses.
- Overseeing and directing professional research assistants and students.
- Teaching in the form of workshops and seminars within and possibly external to the departement on research methods.
- Provide leadership and expertise to departmental research efforts incliding advising on research methods, study design, conducting research and disseminating results.
- Assist in completion of proposals for new research as part of a collaborative team
- Lead methods expertise as a co-investigator on funded and unfunded research studies.
Provide supervision, education, and guidance to professional research assistants, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, residents, and interns.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range (or hiring range) for this position has been established at $80,000 - 90,000.
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training.
The above salary range (or hiring range) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services .
University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background checks for all new employees prior to their employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
Benefits: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits .
Total Compensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
Diversity and Equity:
Please contact email@example.com for information on disability accommodations
Office of Equity: https://www1.ucdenver.edu/offices/equity
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.