Automotive Technology - Adjunct Faculty
Salary : See Position Description
Location : Not Assigned
Job Type : Adjunct Faculty
Division : Instruction
Job Number : 2022-82
Closing : 10/31/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
- Teach Automotive Technology AAS curriculum.
- Oversee shared labs, tools and equipment.
- Recruit and advise prospective students.
- Work with all industry and advisory groups.
- Research scholarship and internship opportunities for students.
- Assist in the completion of departmental objectives; direct support of Department Coordinator and Chair.
- Maintain good working relationships within the department and with CCBC departments.
- Advise existing automotive students.
- Promote the use of a variety of instructional methods, especially those utilizing technology.
- Develop credit and non-credit curricula, as directed.
- Teach customized Automotive training courses for Continuing Education. Liaison with Continuing Education Department, as directed.
- Maintain portfolio of dealership relationships; conduct regular visits to assess needs and ensure student performance.
Adjunct level 1 - $880 per credit hour.
- Minimum five years related work experience.
- Associate's degree required. Equivalent work experience and/or education will be considered.
- Current or prior Senior Master Technician status
- Hold Master ASE certification.
- Hold ASE L1 certification
Flexible; some evening and/or weekend teaching assignments possible