Work under the direction of the Associate Dean of Postdoctoral Education, Business Manager, Sr. and Director of Enrollment & Student Services. Independently execute a variety of tasks crucial to the efficient operation of the department ensuring it runs smoothly by working collaboratively with others while maintaining a professional image.
- Independently execute institutional or program activities (e.g., educational events, training, learner recruitment, orientation, schedules, graduation and special events)
- Maintain proficiency in accreditation, board and institutional requirements. Coordinate and monitor activities related to these requirements to ensure full compliance (e.g., bi-annual RCR trainings)
- Serve as primary liaison with faculty, administration, other departments, affiliated institutions and national organizations
- Develop and maintain database(s) to track, schedule and record activities related to the institution, program(s) and learners/postdocs.
- Provide information, support and problem solving on a wide range of issues for leaders, faculty, staff and learners/postdocs.
- Create/process/track purchase orders/check requisitions in Oracle with accuracy and skill
- Create brochures, flyers, handbooks and other educational materials.
- Collect, maintain, and disseminate program data including reporting program data and progress to program stakeholders.
- Create SOPs as needed and maintain job procedure binder
- Monitor program budgets with Sr. Business Manager
- Other duties as assigned
M-F Normal Business Hours
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum Required Experience: 3 years
Preferred Education: Preferred degree in Higher Education, Business or Finance
Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vision, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
- 403B Retirement Package
- Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
- Additional discounted rates on items such as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
For a brief overview of our benefits see: https://www.mcw.edu/departments/human-resources/benefits
Eastern Wisconsin is a vibrant, diverse metropolitan area. MCW is intent on attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce and faculty body that reflects the community we serve. We value diversity of backgrounds, experience, thought, and perspectives to advance excellence in science and medicine. MCW is a welcoming campus community with a strong culture of collaboration, partnership, and engagement with our surrounding community.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.