Teach assigned classes in accordance with current course outlines and as outlined by the college.
Review and update course outcome guides and syllabi in cooperation with others.
Evaluate student learning and assign grades.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Instructors must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the instructor can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
1. Thorough knowledge in the selected field.
2. Knowledge of teaching and instruction of various audiences and group dynamics.
3. Ability to operate computers and other written materials.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
7. Willingness and ability to work with the Department CStaff and other College entities as needed to deliver outcomes-based instruction consistent with program curricula and to meet College requirements and deadlines applicable to all KCC faculty.
8. Willingness to teach at various hours and on various days.